COVID-19 NCA PROTOCOLS
Indoor Centre Trainings – NCA Protocols under Alert Level 2
Each club using the Indoor Centre will need to have a person responsible for following the Training Guidelines (click HERE). The NCA will need to know who this person is and know that they are aware of what this role entails before the club will be given permission to use the facilities. If any club is seen to be not following the guidelines or the NCA protocols ( below ) then that club will have their future indoor centre bookings cancelled.
As you can see from the other links below, if Alert Level 2 remains as we enter outdoor trainings and playing matches, clubs will be required to have people responsible for other areas as well. We advise club committees to have plans for this prepared well in advance. If you need any advice or clarification on anything from the NCA then please get in touch, we are here to help.
The NCA has decided upon the following protocols for trainings in the indoor centre
- If anyone feels unwell they must not attend training!
- If another team or club is already training in the indoor centre, please wait in your car for them to leave before you and your group makes their way into the indoor centre.
- Masks must be worn from arrival in the car until the training starts and then from the end of the training until leaving in the car. Masks do not have to be worn during the training.
- All attendees must adhere to contact tracing and sign in either through the COVID 19 App or manually on the sheet provided at the front door of the indoor centre.
- All attendees must use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the indoor centre.
- All attendees must use their own cricket equipment. No team gear.
- The 2m physical distance rule must be maintained at all times. Because of this there will be a limit to 3 people per net when the nets are in use, 9 in total inside the net area.
- There are to be no spectators.
- The bowling machines are not to be used.
- All attendees are to leave immediately after the training has finished. There is to be no socialising in the indoor centre or carpark after training.
Please make sure that all attendees and parents of attendees are aware of the above protocols.
COVID Return to Play Guidelines – 7 Sept 2021
COVID Contact Tracing guidelines – 7 Sept 2021
COVID Club and Changing Room Guidelines – 7 Sept 2021