COVID-19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK (CPF)
Northland are currently in traffic light RED in the governments COVID-19 Protection Framework.
We all have a role to play in keeping everyone safe, therefore it is important that clubs, players and volunteers understand these changes.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Sanitise regularly
- Scan in using the QR codes – all ground QR codes can be found HERE
- Have you vaccine pass downloaded and ready to be verified if required
- Be Kind
- Based on advice from the Ministry of Health and Sport NZ, NZ Cricket have formulated guidelines for training and play. A key consideration has been the desire to ensure barriers to play have been minimised while at the same time making sure the environment is a safe one.
- There are currently no mandates in place requiring vaccinations for players or volunteers involved with community cricket outside the education setting. The new COVID Protection Framework allows for community cricket to be undertaken safely at all levels without a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate (CVC). Click HERE for the full details on “Principles for Cricket”
- In Northland while at traffic light Red, outdoor play and training can take place with designated group of up to 25 individuals. These links “Outside Play” and “Training” explain what is required by Clubs to ensure all participants remain safe. Please make sure everyone in your Club understands the changes and what is required under the COVID Protection Framework.
- The Indoor Centre has been restricted to 9 individuals and will now be available for bookings with a designated group of up to 25 individuals under the Indoor guidelines covered in the “Training” document. Bowling machines are also available for bookings.
- Further information will follow from NZ Cricket on how to operate of Clubrooms and Hospitality, but in the meantime please refer to this link on how to manage these spaces snz-cpf-one-pager-3_6-1-_2.pdf (sportnz.org.nz)
- While at traffic light Red, there may be some cricket or hospitality events at Cobham Oval that will require My Vaccine Passes because of the numbers of individuals attending. The organisers of these events will advertise these additional requirements ahead of time.
More information on playing sport at RED can be found on the COVID-19 website by following this link.